Local: Santiago de Compostela, Espanha
The WERA 2020+1 Focal Meeting will be held in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, from 7th to 9th July 2021. The main theme of the meeting will be Networking Education: Diverse Realities, Common Horizons. The Meeting is an integral part of the 17th Spanish & 9th Ibero-American Education Conference. As one of the founding members of WERA, the Spanish Pedagogical Society is pleased to host this event.
- Submission starts: July 1, 2020
- Submission ends: December 12, 2020
- Decisions announced: February 1, 2021
- Early bird registration: July 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
- Registration: April 1, 2021 – June 20, 2021
- Submission of final papers to WERA: March 31, 2021
- Workshops: July 6, 2021
- WERA-SEP conference: July 7-9, 2021
About the Conference: https://wera-compostela.com/index.html.